Face Painting and Balloons

Face Painting and Balloons
Don't wait any longer! For your next party or celebration give your kids and their friends the opportunity to play and learn by utilizing their imaginations!

Hi,


Welcome to my blog! I am a preschool teacher who believes that one of the most important resources for learning are role playing games. In my opinion, any game or recreational activity should always have an educational purpose. After all, play is the natural medium for children to know, learn, experiment, develop and socialize.

I have been working with kids since 2005 in a variety of ways and in a variety of settings. I have worked and help run summer camps, taught preschool, and worked as a nanny. In my experience, I have found that both face painting and animal balloons provide great opportunities for boys and girls to play by allowing them to enhance their vivid imagination. These two activities both help the child pretend to be someone else; an animal, a super hero, a doctor, a mom, a butterfly, a tiger, etc, or just a simple product of his or her own imagination. These imaginary creations and ‘pretend’ games are a normal and valuable part of a child’s mental development.

Most importantly for me, kids love getting their face painted as well as playing with various balloons made into different animals or objects. Seeing the joy on their faces when they get to see themselves and their new face in the mirror, or when they dance around with balloon butterfly wings, always fills me with happiness. ..I really get a lot of enjoyment working with young children and love to see them interact with each other. I have also met many great people while working at their children’s parties. ..


Rainbow Butterfly

Rainbow Butterfly

Pricing

Just send me and email and I will make you a great offer!!!

Mayalyn 1 Birthday Party

Mayalyn 1 Birthday Party

Fairy

Fairy

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Who is ready for Halloween???...

Kiki is ready with her Kitty Cat face...

No comments:

Post a Comment